From 22,00€ per person / night
Charming cosy apartment in historic centre in El Carmen neighbourhood. Surrounded by monuments, restaurants, bars and shops.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms.
Make a consultation about this apartment
THE MUSEO 2 APARTMENT IN VALENCIA.
Enjoy a marvellous location in the old town in this charmingly decorated apartment when you visit Valencia, where you will be surrounded by monuments, restaurants and tapas bars and you will have easy public transport links.
The Museo 2 apartment features authentic wooden beamed ceilings and real wooden floors, with artisanal furnishings and beautiful ceramics. There is a street facing balcony in the lounge from which to enjoy a beautiful view of the typical El Carmen street on which the apartment is located.
The apartment offers two double bedrooms and a single sofa-bed in the lounge to sleep up to five persons. The bathroom is independent with shower. The apartment is heated with electric radiators.
A travel cot and an airport transfer service can be provided for an additional fee, - please see the "Calculate price" section for details and make sure you tick the checkbox if you want to request these services.
Please note that the Museo 2 apartment is located on the second floor without a lift.
THE AREA SURROUNDING THE MUSEO 2 APARTMENT.
Located in the old heart of Valencia in the picturesque neighbourhood known as El Carmen, you will be surrounded by the important historic sites such as the Serranos and Quart gates, the Cathedral, the Lonja and the Central Market, all of which lie less than ten minute's walk away.
If you like to go out to eat and enjoy the ambience of street terraces and bars then this neighbourhood is perfect for you as it is one of Valencia's best known areas for going out and offers a large variety of restaurants, tapas and bars.
Your visit to Valencia would be incomplete without a stroll in the Turia river garden just two minute's walk away. The Turia garden is the world's only river-bed converted into a public garden that stretches for six kilometres beneath the city's bridges; filled with trees, flowers, playgrounds and cafés. Follow it all the way to its end to arrive at the City of Arts and Sciences (approximately forty minute's walk).
GETTING AROUND FROM THE MUSEO 2 APARTMENT.
To get to the City of Arts and Sciences, take the number 95 bus from the Calle Guillem de Castro 3 minutes walk away by following Calle Salvador Giner. To get to the city beach take the tram line 4 from Pont de Fusta station a 10 minute walk across the Turia riverbed where the Torres de Serranos are.
Please use the links in the "Places of Interest" section to view practical, touristic, and transport information and to see how far away things are from the Museo 2 apartment. Click the "See route / info" links to choose your form of transport and see printable directions.
- * 2nd floor
- * balcony x 1
- * central heating
- * complete bathroom x 1
- * plasma/LED TV
- * bottle-opener + tin-opener + corkscrew
- * complete set glasses + mugs
- * complete set plates + bowls + cutlery
- * complete set wine glasses + coffee cups
- * juicer + blender + microwave
- * kettle + cafetiere + toaster + teapot
- * pots + pans + utensils
- * fridge-freezer + oven + cooker (gas)
- * hairdryer
- * washing machine
- * dustpan + broom
- * iron + ironing board + clothes horse
- * mop + bucket
- * initial set of towels and linens per person
- * without lift
Places of interest
- *Beach: La Malvarrosa, 5.5 kmSee route / info
- *Cathedral - Santa Maria, 850 m, www.catedralvalencia.esSee route / info
- *Central Market & Lonja, 700 mSee route / info
- *City of Art & Science, 3.4 km, www.cac.esSee route / info
- *City Square, 1.2 kmSee route / info
- *F1 European Grand Prix circuit, 5.1 km, www.valenciastreetcircuit.comSee route / info
- *Turia Gardens, 220 m, www.culturia.orgSee route / info
- *Airport: Valencia Manises (VLC), 11 km, www.aena.esSee route / info
- *Bus: City of Art & Science, (95), 270 m, Calle Guillem de Castro - Calle LiriaSee route / info
- *Coach station: Valencia, 800 m, Avenida Menéndez Pidal 11-13See route / info
- *Metro: airport, Ángel Guimerá (L3, L5), 1.5 km, Gran Vía Fernando El Cátolico 17See route / info
- *Metro: beach, Ángel Guimerá (L3, L5), 1.5 km, Gran Vía Fernando El Cátolico 17See route / info
- *Railway station: A.V.E., 2.4 km, Calle San Vicente Mártir 171, www.adif.esSee route / info
- *Railway station: Estación del Norte / Nord, 1.6 km, Calle Xàtiva 24See route / info
- *Tram to beach, Pont de Fusta (L4), 750 mSee route / info
- *Valenbisi, 34 m, www.valenbisi.esSee route / info